About Sydney Building Technology Brokers
1996 – Present
SYDNEY BUILDING TECHNOLOGY BROKERS' Managing Director is Roger Pearce.
Roger Pearce is probably the most experienced access control specialist in the security industry. He has been in the field since its inception and has grown with the security technologies and concepts as they evolved over the years.
Since obtaining his 2A security consultant's licence, Roger Pearce has provided his services as a security consultant to a wide range of corporations and businesses. He has gained extensive experience working across a broad spectrum of security situations, and is recognised in the industry for his all-rounded, expert knowledge. He has even been called upon to write an expert witness report for a court case. He, in addition, writes risk management reports, budget reports for projects, and drafts other writing specifications.
Alongside sitting on tender review panels, Roger Pearce also manages the calling of tenders and the planning of system upgrades and technology migration.
Outline of the Career of Roger Pearce:
1991 – 1996
JAMES HARDIE BUILDING SERVICES — MARKETING MANAGER
- Discussing applications and system designs with customers, users, and training operators
- Gained practical level experience (invaluable when advising clients on system implementations)
1980 – 1991
- Directly involved in the design, implementation, and commissioning of hundreds of projects
- Those projects covered applications for access control, alarms and CCTV for commercial offices, data centres, industrial factories, courts and prisons
1975 – 1980
CHUBB SALES ENGINEER
- Involved in one of the first large installations of an 'online access control system' at AMP Centre, 50 Bridge St, Sydney
- Involved with some of the biggest access control projects of the time, such as Channel 7 Studios in Epping
Roger Pearce's accreditations are as follows:
- NSW Police Service Security Licence: 2A
- Master Licence No. 408480917